Skip to content
Everyone experiences anxiety differently –
Look below, does some of the following resonate with you?
Does Your Anxiety
- Completely exhaust you – mentally, emotionally, and physically?
- Keep you up at night and stop you sleeping?
- Plague you throughout the day from the moment you wake up?
- Cause an endless stream of ‘what if’s’ and worst case scenario’s to run through your mind?
- Make you feel afraid and unsafe?
- Make you feel like you’re a disappointment to others / letting others down?
- Make it difficult to make decisions?
- Stop you trusting yourself?
- Make you feel stupid and like you should ‘just be able to get on with it’ like everyone else?
- Fill you with worry and dread about what everyone else is thinking about you – what you do, what you say, what you wear, where you go, how you spend your time, how you measure up?
- Keep you from doing everyday things – like going to work, looking forward to socialising and seeing friends and loved ones, going to school, Uni, the supermarket…
Do You Experience
- Panic attacks
- Difficulty breathing
- Heart palpitations
- Constant tension in your body
- Fatigue / exhaustion
- Unsettled stomach/stomach pains
- Feeling like something is clenched in your gut/abdomen
- Feeling sick/queasy
- Feeling like something is stuck in your throat.
- Prickling skin
- Loss of appetite
- Low energy,
- No drive or motivation
Do You Desire
- Freedom from pain, anxiety, fear, worry, and overwhelm!
- To let go of crippling self-doubt, and self-sabotage!
- A sense of deep inner calm and balance!
- Self-belief and bravery!
- A restful nights sleep!
- The ability to rest, relax and unwind!
- Not having to worry about what anyone else is thinking!
- Abundant self-confidence!
- That feeling of self love and immense self-worth!
- Being in charge of your own life!
- Making your own rules and decisions!
- Making changes that matter to you – new job, house, relationships!
- Knowing what steps to take to be able to take action and move forward with the things you’re passionate about!
- Spending your time engaging in hobbies and leisure activities that you love – or trying new ones!
- To find yourself – YOU – the person you really are without your anxiety.